OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. FREE ADMISSION AND PARKING.
Convenient and Easy Access from Routes 476/Blue Route, 76/Schuylkill Expressway, 202 and 309/Ft. Wash. Expressway, the PA Turnpike and NE Extension
Beat the winter doldrums and get an early jump on plans for your kids’ summer at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy’s 28th annual Camp and Summer Program Fair—the largest and best summer resource in Philadelphia!
What You’ll Find
What You Can Do
- Over 80 camps and summer programs for every age and interest
- Choices for every budget
- Local, regional, national, international, day, and overnight options
- Wide range of camp types, including service, adventure, sports, nature, science and technology, travel and adventure, academics (including programs for children with learning differences), language immersion, fine and performing arts, and more
- Exciting selection, especially for teens, including sports training, leadership skills development, arts, technology, outdoor skills and environmental education, community service, travel, and college-prep programs
- Watch videos, collect informational literature, and meet one-on-one with camp representatives in a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Enjoy FREE activities and entertainment throughout the day
- Take a break at the Camp Fair Café offering delicious snacks and lunch