meet the cel faculty
SCH Academy's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL) faculty members are a multidisciplinary team, bringing expertise from a wide variety of industries. In disciplines such as design and media, engineering and robotics, app development, business and nonprofit management, and more, these experienced educators care deeply about helping each young entrepreneur bring their bold ideas to life.
Read about each of our CEL mentors below and find out why entrepreneurship is so important to our faculty, the PreK-Grade 12 curriculum, and empowering our students to affect a positive change fueled by their passions.
- Ed Glassman | Executive Director of CEL and New Media
- Peter Randall | Engineering & Robotics Department Chair
- Vince Day | Program Director for Computer Science & Interactive Tech
- Juliet Fajardo | New Media Faculty & Resident Architect
- Ian Kreher | Upper School Math Faculty
- Tess Ramsey | Lower & Middle School New Media Specialist
- Adam Butz-Weidner | New Media Faculty
- Julie Knutson | CEL Social Entrepreneurship Faculty