BUSINESS + DESIGN + TECHNOLOGY
The Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL) is committed to developing an entrepreneurial mindset and skillset in every student at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy. The CEL program enhances Pre-K through Grade 12 education with learning opportunities and classes that empower students to shape their futures and the world.
THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET
At SCH, entrepreneurship is an approach to problem solving. The CEL program prioritizes the development of four key traits that comprise the entrepreneurial mindset: opportunity seeking, creative problem solving, resiliency, and resourcefulness. Equipped with this mindset, our students take on interesting challenges rooted in their passions and graduate with a competitive advantage. To instill this mindset in every student, CEL is integrated into the curriculum. Project-based challenges in the classroom provide an opportunity for students to build this way of thinking while practicing entrepreneurial skills in the areas of business, design, and technology.
watch our 10th anniversary CEL video
Watch this video produced by alumni Stephen Skeel '13 (7 Wonders Cinema) in fall 2021.
- How can my child learn to be a young entrepreneur?
- How is entrepreneurship integrated into the Lower School curriculum?
- What student entrepreneur classes are offered in Middle School?
- What are some example projects that high school entrepreneurs have worked on?
- What have some recent graduates accomplished?
- Is this the only pre-k to 12th grade program in the world?