Due to inclement weather predicted for Saturday, September 23, the Parents Association Family Fair, School Store Pop-Up, Alumni Tent, E-Waste Drive, and Faculty Art Show Preview have been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.
Some Homecoming athletic games have been cancelled or being reschedule (see below). The Snack SCHack will be open at 10:00 AM and will be open for the varsity football. Please review the game schedule here.
Games Cancelled for Saturday, September 23:
- Varsity Field Hockey (looking to reschedule)
- JV Tennis
- JV Girls Soccer
- JV Field Hockey
- Varsity Tennis (looking to reschedule)
- JV Boys Soccer
- Varsity Girls Soccer
- Varsity Boys Soccer
Starting on Thursday, September 21, our Engineering & Robotics Department is celebrating 20 years at SCH!
Volunteers FOR HOMECOMING
Our Homecoming Fair Chairs Liz Moyer P’35 and Jennifer Filler P’24, P’27, P’35 have organized several fun games, activities, and prizes, and there are several opportunities for parents to get involved and provide day-of support.
This is a low-lift, short-term commitment, and a FUN way to meet other parents early in the school year!
Please sign up below if you are able to volunteer for a shift.
Further Details About Homecoming Weekend:
- Join us before Convocation on Friday, September 22 for a parent coffee, hosted by the Parents Association, at the Snack SCHack from 8:00 - 8:30 AM.
On Saturday, September 23:
- POSTPONED: Bring your e-waste and drop it off with PAR-Recycle Works, a nonprofit electronics recycler (TVs, computers, phones, and more) from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Please refer to their FAQs with any questions and sign-up to donate here.
- POSTPONED: Preview the Fall Faculty Show: The Other Life from 12:00 - 1:00 at the Barbara Crawford Gallery with Curator, Dan Brewer, who is thrilled to share a sneak peek. This exhibition displays works by SCH’s art faculty and will officially open on October 5, 2023 run through December 8, 2023.
- POSTPONED: SCH's School Store will have a pop-up shop, located near the Snack SCHack during the Family Fair (1:00 - 4:00 PM).
- POSTPONED: Family Fair will be open from 1:00 - 4:00 PM (on the green between the Rorer Science Center and Paul Hines Track) and will include carnival games, bounce house, obstacle course, giveaways, and more family fun. Come one, come all!