Head of School Search
UPDATE FROM SEarch COMMITTEE | May
Dear SCH Community,
All things seem possible in May and it is amazing to see the campus bursting with the excitement of new beginnings. The Head of School Search Committee is pleased to share that we are bringing three incredibly impressive candidates to the SCH campus in early May to meet in person with our students, faculty, and alumni.
Over the past month, the search committee has spent hours reviewing qualifications, evaluating educational philosophies, and speaking at length with the candidates who advanced to the second round. After careful consideration, we have selected three candidates to move to the final round, who clearly distinguished themselves from the rest of the pack. They will be on campus during the first two weeks of May. Each will spend two days interviewing with a wide variety of our school community and touring our campus.
We are very excited about each of our finalists and look forward to introducing them to our community.
While we are moving toward the finish line, we are conscious of ever-moving parts and other opportunities that may arise for all parties. To that end, we are still engaging in a degree of discretion to protect the integrity of the process.
As always, we will keep you apprised of the process as it continues to the final stage.
We remain grateful to our SCH community for your integrity and support.
Tim Levin P'22, P'24, P'26
Nadine Badger Stevenson '90, P'24, P'27
Mims Maynard Zabriskie P'06, P'13, P'16
Search Committee Chairs
- Will my child's educational experience be affected by this transition?
- What is the role of the Board of Trustees in the search process?
- Who is leading the search process?
- How will the Search Committee engage parents, students, faculty, and staff in the search process?
- How will the Search Committee communicate with the SCH community?
- What is the general timeline for the search for the Head of School?