Thank you to all that attended our Connex event—Crypto, Blockchain & NFTs: What Does It All Mean?—that took place February 3, 2022. We were so fortunate to have SCH community members Alexa Lombardo '08, Amit Gandhi P'33, P'28, and George Calle '14 as our guest speakers—moderated by Ed Glassman '03, executive director of SCH's Sands Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership. Click below to view the recording that is available on our YouTube Channel.
Resources & suggestions from the panelists for those who want to learn more:
- Get the latest news on digital assets, crypto, and fintech on The Block
- Get active on Discord
- Read the original, 9-page white paper introducing Bitcoin: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, by Satoshi Nakamoto
- Subscribe to the business strategy and trends newsletter: Not Boring by Packy McCormick
- Follow Professor Scott Galloway @ https://www.profgalloway.com/
- Create your own wallet on coinbase
- Try Mirror - the essential web 3 native toolkit for sharing and funding anything
- Create, explore, and trade in the first-ever virtual world owned by its users: https://decentraland.org/
Stay tuned for SCH's first NFTs, created in the CEL by sophomore Jack Cook. The collection will be shared in May in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the CEL. Inspired by illustrations in CHA's first yearbook, dated 1911.
Interested in learning more about SCH Academy's Connex Events? Click here to see what's coming next and an archive of previous events.