Tuition & Financial Aid
At SCH, we consider all applicants regardless of income and make affordability an option for all. Tuition includes books, class field trips, a school-issued personal laptop or iPad (grade-specific), art supplies, sports uniforms, performing arts costumes, and various necessities through extracurricular clubs and activities (such as FIRST Robotics & Engineering teams).
|AGE / LEVEL||tuition|
|Early Childhood||18 Months - 4 Years||See Rates|
|Pre-Kindergarten||4 - 5 Years||$24,150|
|Kindergarten||5 - 6 Years||$27,175|
|Lower School||Grades 1 - 4||$31,225|
|Middle School||Grades 5 - 8||$37,250|
|Upper School||Grades 9 - 12||$41,465|
of SCH Academy students receive financial aid.
students are offered financial aid assistance.
is the range of grants awarded.
All applications are considered regardless of financial aid status.
tuition & financial aid FAQs
- What does the SCH tuition include?
- How do I indicate I would like to apply for financial aid?
- How much aid can I expect to receive?
- When is the aid awarded?
- Are there payment plan options available?
- May I Use My 529 Plan to Pay Tuition?
- What if my financial situation changes after the deadline?
- Who can I contact if I have any questions regarding tuition or financial aid?
- Where can I find rates for the Early Childhood Center?
- What are SCH's Financial Aid Guidelines?