Tuition & Financial Aid
SCH offers a smaller classroom and class that will provide our child with the more individualized attention he needs, in a racially/culturally/
economically diverse environment with outstanding academics and extracurriculars, at a price we can afford.
|2022/2023||AGE / LEVEL||tuition|
|Early Childhood||18 Months - 4 Years||See Rates|
|Pre-Kindergarten||4 - 5 Years||$25,800|
|Kindergarten||5 - 6 Years||$28,950|
|Lower School||Grades 1 - 4||$33,250|
|Middle School||Grades 5 - 8||$39,700|
|Upper School||Grades 9 - 12||$44,150|
of SCH Academy students receive financial aid.
students are offered financial aid assistance.
is the range of grants awarded.
All applications are considered regardless of financial aid status.
tuition & financial aid FAQs
- What does the SCH tuition include?
- How do I indicate I would like to apply for financial aid?
- How much aid can I expect to receive?
- When is the aid awarded?
- Are there payment plan options available?
- May I Use My 529 Plan to Pay Tuition?
- What if my financial situation changes after the deadline?
- Who can I contact if I have any questions regarding tuition or financial aid?
- What are SCH's Financial Aid Guidelines?