Middle School Admissions
building resiliency in risktakers
At SCH Academy, our Middle School students are encouraged to think big and outside of the box, to try new approaches, and to persevere when big, bold ideas don't go as expected.
Sometimes failures happen along the way. Our students learn to see failure as a natural part of the problem-solving process. As one student explains it, "Just because we failed doesn't mean we didn't succeed. We don't let it stop us. We grow from it. We call this failing forward."
5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Applicants:
- Admissions Application
- Interview (Parent/Student)
- Parent Questionnaire
- Class Visit
- Teacher Recommendations (Current Math & English teacher)
- School Records/Transcripts
- Admissions Testing: ISEE or SSAT**
**If you are seeking academic support or accommodations, we will require a copy of your child's most recent psychoeducational evaluation (completed within the last three years).
As I often remind our students in Middle School, grades and awards don’t define you. What does define you is this: Are you working your very hardest? Do you treat everyone around you with kindness and respect? Do you ask for help when you need it? Do you own and grow from your mistakes?
Head of Middle School
about MIDDLE school?
We've got you covered!
1. See the Middle School Admissions Checklist above.
2. Check out Middle School tuition and financial aid.
3. Schedule a visit and come to campus!
4. Speak with Director of Middle School Admissions Allison Gatter.
We look forward to seeing you and your family!