Early childhood center admissions
curiosity • wonder • growth
Modeled on the Reggio Emilia philosophy, the Early Childhood Center (ECC) offers an approach closely aligned with SCH Academy's educational mission in the Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools.
The year-round private preschool program is directed by experienced educator and dedicated SCH teacher Janet Giovinazzo. With a master's in education from Temple University and 40 plus years at SCH in various roles, Janet ensures that all ECC classrooms are designed to support our youngest learners' comfort, creativity, and joyful exploration.
Learn more about our ECC schedule & rates.
frequently asked questions
- How are the classes / ages divided?
- What is the teacher to child ratio?
- Is there a half-day option?
- Will there be a nurse on duty?
- What is your policy and the process for potty training?
- Is financial aid or a sibling discount offered?
- Do ECC families have an admissions advantage when applying to SCH's Lower School?