Click Map to View Full Screen
- Just steps away, the Wissahickon Watershed is an idyllic setting for SCH Academy’s signature Outdoor Program and “boots-on” learning for students of all ages.
- Our customized, award-winning, 1,600-square-foot Engineering and Robotics Lab—in a Gold LEED-certified science center—challenges students to explore the process of design and fabrication of complex objects and systems with laser cutters, CAD/CAM, a CNC milling machine, and 3D printers, including a Makerbot Replicator.
- In the Lower School Physics and Engineering Lab (girls) and Imagineering Lab (boys), our youngest students have their own dedicated spaces to build, create, experiment, and explore the basic principles of physics and engineering through play.
- Two VidCast Studios expose students of all ages to a vast array of technology and new media tools, including green screens, Apple workstations, SMART Boards, video and photography equipment, and editing and gaming software.
- Our athletic facilities include the 52,000-square-foot Vare Field House, complete with squash courts, a rowing tank, fitness center, dance studio, and basketball courts, as well as four additional gymnasiums and a new outdoor athletic complex that includes two artificial turf fields, new track, new baseball field, new outdoor tennis courts, new sports pavilion, and new stadium.
- Two squash facilities with 10 international squash courts house our nationally ranked squash teams.
- Close to SEPTA’s St. Martin’s Station, our campus is located in charming and historic Chestnut Hill.
- Residential housing is available near campus for international students.